Monday, November 16, 2015

Winter Wishes

I want to share with you my creation for the event I attended on Saturday (November 14,2015). Stampin' Up has now gone Global! There are many perks being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. You get to attend events and see some of the new products before everyone, you get to have your hands on the upcoming catalog, see demonstrations of the new products and best of all ''prize patrol'' always gets us so excited. Who doesn't LOVE to win prizes Right!!
This is what mass procudtion looks like!
I forgot to take picture of my card before I gave
it to put on Stampin' Up! display, but you can see
it here mounted!

This is a mountable swap card, that means it can
be mounted on any color of your choice card, mine
was on very vanilla!
With my friend Julie Leblanc, we
both won prize patrol, but we can't share!!!

From left to right:
Debbie Duval my driving partner;
Kim Villeneuve my upline
and Julie Leblanc my hotel manager (lol)!
Good friends!!!
Photo booth with my upline Kim Villeneuve (right) and
Kay Smith (center). Got me some hugs!!!
All the goodies I got and there are
some missing!

All 50 card swaps I got to bring back home!
That is what swapping is all about, the fun
to come back home with so many different ideas.
So for the instructions for that swap card! Here goes...(bare with me, not used to doing this...lol)

NOTE THIS IS ONLY THE CARD FRONT, IN FIRST
PICTURE IT'S MOUNTED ON VERY VANILLA.

On Crumb cake cardstock cut to 4'' x 51/4'';

  • used the stamp that is like pine branches and stamped it in a circle to create the wreath (about-times);
  • stamped the pine cones in various places on the wreath;
  • embossed it with the Brick wall embossing folder
  • sponged it with Early espresso ink;
  • used the cherry cobbler marker to accent the wreath;
  • added some Dazzling diamond glitter to jazz it up with the 2 way glue;
  • attached a bow with Early Espresso seam binding ribbon (cut 8'' long);
  • stamped the greeting with Early Espresso on Very Vanilla cardstock (23/4'' x 1/2'' *not sure)
  • sponged that with Early Espresso
  • mounted it on Mossy Meadow cardstock (3'' x 3/4''*not sure)
  • Stamped the snowshoes; or skies; or skates on Crumb Cake with Early Espresso ink and cut it out
  •  mounted everything on Very Vanilla base 81/2'' x 11'' scored at 41/4''

So hope that is correct...since I gave mine all out I will make another one this week and check my instructions.

Happy Stamping!
God Bless!










Here are all the items I used for the card. Need anything contact me 819-598-8827 or via email


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment